Saturday, 2024-04-27, 1:09 AM Main | New rule? - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » General Section » General Discussion » New rule? (grrrrrrrrrrrr)
New rule?
zaerDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 8:47 PM | Message # 1
Wants N1pl his babies!!!
Group: Friends
So today on the server a player was doing /kill to avoid dying - before he got shot at so you didn't get the "scared to death" thing.

I warned him about it 3 times then kicked him, and Dutchy said it isn't a valid reason to kick someone...

I personally think it is; anyone who has played on a variety of servers for as long as I have where they talked to the members will know it's something that is against the rules on alot of servers and just generally not done. It is considered it rude, I take all the deaths that come my way so why should another player be allowed to do that to avoid some? We all play the same game and have exactly the same conditions placed upon us.

I would therefore like this added in as a rule, so that in the future anyone who does this and acts like a jackass can be warned and then punished for it.

/endrant. This behaviour has always made me angry, and in....like 8 years or so now (holy cow?!?) I've never met anyone who thought it was acceptable.

HM!

ZeRoXDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:09 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
You hate /kill, i hate panzer, but its all part of the game, learn to live with it or put it in your rules, otherwise you must stfu ?

And, dont ever play ETPRO, you will be angry all the time happy happy happy

Message edited by ZeRoX - Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:10 PM

SoIceyBoyDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:24 PM | Message # 3
aka Method ♥ ETbro Dutchy
Group: |WZ|Leader
lol wtf tell me you not really kick a guys cuz he get /kill before you kill him :O sad its not nice zaer for me i considere this like admin abuse serious

AndeDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:32 PM | Message # 4
Colonel
Group: *PIMP*Member
zero i dont think /kill is part of jaymod.. i agree with zaer and make rule for that.

zaerDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:33 PM | Message # 5
Wants N1pl his babies!!!
DoubleJumping to the objective is also part of the game. There is a rule against that because it is a stupid thing to do, how is this any different? I don't give 2 shits if you /kill in a corner without anyone near but doing it in combat is rude. How about we all start doing it, wouldn't this be a sweet game to play then? 10000% ENJOYABLE!!!1!

Also why do you think I don't play etpro anymore? I mean it might be because it's full of people like you who do things like that, but that might be wrong. Who knows hm?

HM!

Message edited by zaer - Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:34 PM

ZeRoXDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:47 PM | Message # 6
Lieutenant
no, double jump is a addon (or something like that) kill is a basic command.. And if you REALLY want that you cant do /kill, google and you'll find alot of things for that smile

zaerDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 9:52 PM | Message # 7
Wants N1pl his babies!!!
Jaymod is also an addon, but when we play it we play with all the features it contains unless we want to make a rule against them.

Do you understand the point of this post? To make a rule against what I discussed; there are lots of other things which have always been part of the game but which will get you banned from servers with PB on.

Anyway this is getting offtopic.

HM!

ZeRoXDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 10:05 PM | Message # 8
Lieutenant
Jaymod is a mod, just like:

etpro
etpub
NQ

Selfkill is annoying, maybe. Just like panzer is annoying. Learn to live with that Or enable it and stfu.

Djeezes man happy

BladeWarrioRDate: Tuesday, 2011-04-19, 10:05 PM | Message # 9
.: Biggest Wanker Ever :.
Group: *PIMP*Co-Leader
i agree ..

/kill should never be able alloud to use in a middle of a combact ..

just shows how much of a pussy you are and carnt take a kill .. panzer or not ..

/kill should not be used in my eyes ..

and i even think if u do it and it says was scared to death that should also be punished ..

cause ur trying to aviod getting killed again and shows that ur a pussy again that hates getting owned ..

thumbs up to zaer .. /kill should be a punishable rule if used (only used when ur wanting to swap calss and in ur ownr spawn)

just my thoughts

Kind Regards

BlAdE / Dan

GhostDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 7:57 AM | Message # 10
Sergeant
Group: Registered Members
i with zaer on this one l because if he wants to use a panzer then he can,, some people use panzer for fun or simply to get their soldier to full (% on *PIMP* server)

and yes i think self killing is annoying simply because either they cant kill you

Kind reGarDs *PIMP*ItsMe~

Kind Regards chaos:>
Need Me,
Email - ryanl12@sky.com
Xfire - anthonyl1

ExitDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 10:53 AM | Message # 11
Sergeant
Lets take it this way , In Real Life At War we dont kill ourselves becuase not to give our kill to enemy arent we?! , So We give best to Kill the enemy.
Imwith zaer also, its not fair to the others etc smile

-Cl1xzDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 11:25 AM | Message # 12
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
Well in this situation i would kill myself before being blast by panzer. Maybe then panzer willmiss me and then my
ppl can identify my body and give me a proper funeral xD

GhostDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 12:05 PM | Message # 13
Sergeant
Group: Registered Members
lol dutchy wink

Kind Regards chaos:>
Need Me,
Email - ryanl12@sky.com
Xfire - anthonyl1

RemedicaDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 4:50 PM | Message # 14
Sergeant
Well.. I think that its not acceptable to selfkill in combat its just so weak and unfair, especially becouse this is rating server too.
People do selfkill alot in Etpro server, becouse of the obj and longer spawntiming but it has nothing to do with jaymod shit.
So IMO people should be punished for selfkill in combat, and it has nothing to do with "part of the game" -shit.

ZeRoXDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 5:47 PM | Message # 15
Lieutenant
I see things like 'pussy, annoying, not fair,..' for selfkill. But look it this way, what chance do you have if the panzer (yes they always do, coz otherwise this lame weapong hasnt any chance against a player) camp behind a wall, you run across and baf, your death. So what chance does the attacker has , 0.005%? Isnt that playing like a little pussy, annoying, not fair. YES it is, but panzer is part of the game, just like selfkill (only because you (and me 'the selfkiller) doenst liked to be raped, in all ways of the word)

I dont whine that i got killed by a panzer, but you do when you dont have 1 extra kill *crybaby*

And what i see also, a rate server ?? C'mon, rlly ? sad I dont think that are any bots playing on a real rate server. I dont want to break down the *PIMP* server, i'd love(d) to play here (only for fun, i never would rate here)

And if you rlly want a anti selfkill on your server, google is your best friend

Forum » General Section » General Discussion » New rule? (grrrrrrrrrrrr)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz