Thursday, 2024-03-28, 3:34 PM Main | New rule? - Page 2 - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » General Section » General Discussion » New rule? (grrrrrrrrrrrr)
New rule?
RemedicaDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 7:12 PM | Message # 16
Sergeant
Group: Friends
Zer, there's rating on this server. And some people play for it. Maybe you don't but remember that there are other people too.
"So IMO people should be punished for selfkill in combat, and it has nothing to do with "part of the game" -shit."

ZeRoXDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 7:26 PM | Message # 17
Lieutenant
if you want to kill me with panzer, you must be quicker then me. END of story. I dont change anything for your pretty eyes happy

gentlemanDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 8:05 PM | Message # 18
Colonel
selfkill us just fucking ugly, and kicking a guy who use it is just normal.
Nothing else to say about this. Selfkillers are suckers.

BladeWarrioRDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 8:13 PM | Message # 19
.: Biggest Wanker Ever :.
Group: *PIMP*Co-Leader
Quote (ZeRoX)
I dont whine that i got killed by a panzer

u dont get killed by panzer cause ur a self kill pussy that hates being owned with it ..

if a panzer wants to hide behind a wall let them ..

just dont be a pussy by killing ur self and take it like a man and die ..

so heres a thought .. grow a sack .. put a pair of balls in there .. and take it like a man

thank you and good bye

Message edited by BladeWarrioR - Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 8:14 PM

legademaDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 9:04 PM | Message # 20
Major general
F1 on zaer's topic i also hate people who do selfkill.... its anoying i mean u do trouble finding someone and right before they are dead they are like selfkilling themselfs and u dont have a kill .... on top of that 9/10 times when he selfkills u got some enemy behind u that kills u so u only have a death and no kill =.= sooooooooooooi say the people who use selfkill.... @ gentleman i totally agree on u !!!!!!

greetz lega .,.,

ohhh btw lol at blade XD

spyDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 10:30 PM | Message # 21
.: Clan Owner :.
Group: *PIMP*Leader
i was on servers before where you only have 3 selfkills; maybe thats an idea but have to figur out how i have to config this ..................................

-Cl1xzDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 10:35 PM | Message # 22
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
There is a script on the internet for it
Only problem is im searching for it since i got to know it, but still didnt find it.
Think being sick doesnt help my searchingskills.

legademaDate: Wednesday, 2011-04-20, 11:43 PM | Message # 23
Major general
indeed good luck dutchy :<

zaerDate: Thursday, 2011-04-21, 0:38 AM | Message # 24
Wants N1pl his babies!!!
Mm goodluck Dutch; It's not that important that we have some script though. I've only seen zero and maybe a couple of other random people do this, I don't think many people even consider doing it to be honest... they just play the game :>

Also zero stop comparing it to the panzer. It is nothing like it. If you get annoyed that you keep dying because you charge at a guy with the panz maybe you should take a different route and come up behind him, use some tactical thinking? It is a weapon with it's own disadvantages/advantages; they get 1 shot and if they miss it they're dead. They run slowly with it so you should be able to easily out manoeuvre them and surprise them.

/kill cannot be beaten like this. It is simply a cop-out. Can you imagine if everyone decided to be like you and do it? People dropping dead everywhere, say 6 per team just doing /kill as soon as an enemy looks at them. (I know it's an extreme example but still, the point is valid :P)

HM!

ZeRoXDate: Thursday, 2011-04-21, 3:26 PM | Message # 25
Lieutenant
On the other route there are rifles, so doesnt matter what route i take, i always get raped on your server. Why? Just because there arent that many ppl that can shoot a real gun. Again, i dont wanna break down pimp server, but you aint going be better when you use lame weapons like panzer, rifle, ...

Now you probly say 'i play for fun'. So am i, on pimp server. But always raped by those weapons isnt fun anymore, then i prefer to do selfkill :'-) So I dont get annoyed.

And like what i said in my first couple post on this tread 1 person get what i was saying and that was spy smile

There is also a command that prevents for doing selfkill.

Have fun searching for it sad

zaerDate: Thursday, 2011-04-21, 3:35 PM | Message # 26
Wants N1pl his babies!!!
You're not that good, pretty sure I can kill you easily enough. I would also suggest you stop for a moment and think about the other players in this mulitplayer gane. You do that so you don't get annoyed; other players might get annoyed when you do that, no? I mean much as the world revolves around you and everything...

Anyway, much as I enjoy reading your egoistical posts I think the purpose of this thread has been served and a new rule can be added for now? I was simply seeking clarification and some formal written rule so that in the future this kind of behaviour can be punished.

(We don't need to prevent /kills. Simply remind people like you of good manners whilst playing. /kill is still a useful tool if used as it was meant to be used, rather than gaming the system.)

HM!

ZeRoXDate: Friday, 2011-04-22, 10:09 PM | Message # 27
Lieutenant

happy

Forum » General Section » General Discussion » New rule? (grrrrrrrrrrrr)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz