Saturday, 2024-04-20, 3:20 AM Main | WZ and the Members - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, SoIceyBoy  
Forum » |WZ|Clan Section » General Discussion » WZ and the Members
WZ and the Members
MuttiDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 11:16 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: |WZ| Member
Hey guys,

I talked to spy about the rights and members of WZ. i ve been the longest in WZ after crawl. i was the leader of this server with lvl 999 cause crawl quitted playing...

SPY and me decided that omi chooses who has which position in WZ and which rights. NOW because of the vote!!! Method is coleader and and i clan 4 1month?dunno if this is right thing to be. he just kicked bunny out of the clan because he didnt had his tags on?! surprised WTF?!AND he did this without askin ANYONE out of Pimp or wz... okay...his choise angry

i also talked to sky about method and WZ problems.. he said: Method out of WZ! he isnt worth it.

So we all decided that Omi gives the rights and lvls to the members of WZ. I hope it is okay 4 u all! but i promise it will be better then before and with no abusing and kicking members without askin...

Have a great Day, Mutti

excerpt from me and spy (xfire):

pimpspy: i think yr idea is good but plz put it on the site
pimpspy: than i know the levels too
|WZ| Mutti: what lvls?
pimpspy: if i know who is leader, co leader and big bos i know the levels but now it is a mess
pimpspy: so i agree but settle this with omi
|WZ| Mutti: ok so we set the co-leader etc inside WZ? is that okay 4 u?
pimpspy: it is okey but plz put it on the site !
pimpspy: so everybody knows
|WZ| Mutti: ye i do it right now.
pimpspy: okey thx

SkyzorDate: Sunday, 2011-02-20, 11:46 PM | Message # 2
Lieutenant
Group: Friends
blackhole coleader, and kick method.

SoIceyBoyDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 0:02 AM | Message # 3
aka Method ♥ ETbro Dutchy
Group: |WZ|Leader
wtf i ask spy cuz i kick bunny and he tell me its ok i ask spy cuz thats the only high member is on server when i kick bunny wtf is your problem mutti ?

SoIceyBoyDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 0:03 AM | Message # 4
mutti you very like talkshiting wtf your a kid :O

-Cl1xzDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 0:23 AM | Message # 5
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
Lol almost all WZ LEFT WZ to become FA. Correct me if im wrong?!? So now u all rejoined. it became HELL and we decided to help u a bit because of the big mess. Im not even putting effort in this to help u guys out anymore so from now im off this (other PIMP members should 2). Just remember that I have 0 tollerance for abusing and shit. Mutti and OMI know this from me but know all other WZ members know it 2. If there is abuse I will not be afraid to remove cmds so remember this good!

@that shit about Method. I dont see the purpose of kicking him out... From my point of view a member is representing the clan and server. So using a tag is for me also a must have (exept in some cases). For me Method is one of the (3) kindest and best admins of WZ. What is worse, even one of the only admins who talk english!!!.. He didnt got all those votes for Co-Leader for nothing... Just my opinion here.

Extra: From tomorrow im on server again. If u have any questions and stuff, ask me!! Ill help.

MuttiDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 1:06 AM | Message # 6
Private
Group: |WZ| Member
everything was easier before. @ dutchy: method one of the kindest members?! lol i ve thought that before but now he wants cobra back in clan! THE ONE WHO ABuSED EVERY SECOND a year ago in good old times. we just banned him - problem solved. its fuckin annoying that there were new votes etc.

i go to sleep we talk tmrw. method no coleader anymore or i leave

-Cl1xzDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 1:18 AM | Message # 7
One reply on the cobra part, he is never in anymore. Not when I'm still around. For the rest yes method is one of the kindest ones. Tomorrow we talk on server mutti. Sleep well.

SoIceyBoyDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 1:39 AM | Message # 8
you kick cobra whitout reason just cuz your not love him and 4 player on server when you kick him can tell this and today you make some many talkshiting about me cuz your big boss and not co leader so mutti your just a kid like cry cuz your not the leader you got a kid attitude bro stfuu

JoeyDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 2:23 PM | Message # 9
Private
Group: |WZ|Co-Leader
I totally agree with Dutchy about Method! I never saw him abusing or doing any stuff like this. Also I think he´s one of the polites admins from WZ.
And I think Pimp did right to clear the mess up. ( also it is now Pimp-Server, and we should be thankful for still having lvls on THEIR server)
just my opinion

-BULLET-Date: Monday, 2011-02-21, 3:10 PM | Message # 10
Sergeant
Group: Friends
This mess in WZ is not cleard up yet.I see so many quarrels between some ppl.Cmon guys,you are the leaders.So behave you as it should.

Idd PIMP's trying to keep things wright,but it's not so easy.

spyDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 4:14 PM | Message # 11
.: Clan Owner :.
Group: *PIMP*Leader
1 i think a leader, co-leader and big boss is enough for WZ now, so we know who can decide in WZ
2 About bunny, Method was right in my opinion ------------> no tag, no clan, no levels.
3 About Cobra, it is also a WZ problem: im was not very happy with him because he kicked me serveral times in the past. But he is no member anymore and can do no harm.

-Cl1xzDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 5:31 PM | Message # 12
Quote (spy)
1 i think a leader, co-leader and big boss is enough for WZ now

This was also the only thing we where gonna make a vote for. These three levels can devide the rest of WZ over the levels themselfs.

SoIceyBoyDate: Monday, 2011-02-21, 5:32 PM | Message # 13
thx dutchy joey and spy biggrin

Forum » |WZ|Clan Section » General Discussion » WZ and the Members
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz