Thursday, 2024-03-28, 1:18 PM Main | Discussion: do you think it's okay to build a mosque - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » General Section » General Discussion » Discussion: do you think it's okay to build a mosque (to build a mosque close to the remains of the WTC New york.)
Discussion: do you think it's okay to build a mosque
LloydDate: Thursday, 2010-09-16, 7:54 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Registered Members
I just want to open a nice discussion that makes you guys think about what is happening at the moment,
No I'm not a racist and I'm not going to flame on other peoples opinions, the definition of "Discussion" is to share opinions and to listen to each other.. and maybe the other's opinions will give you another perspective on the case and it just might change your opinion.

personally I think it would be betraying the families / friends of the deceived even though it's going to be build 2 whole blocks away, also I think since it's been in media, people will start campaigning against it and it'll just be one large bucket of shitty media attention.
it'll definitely do no good for the Muslim community.

spyDate: Thursday, 2010-09-16, 11:59 PM | Message # 2
.: Clan Owner :.
Group: *PIMP*Leader
I think it's not a good idea making a mosque in this place. I'm also not a racist but let them built it somewhere else !

heavenDate: Friday, 2010-09-17, 3:06 PM | Message # 3
Generalissimo
Group: Friends
Pass/

pepDate: Friday, 2010-09-17, 5:15 PM | Message # 4
Major
Group: Friends
this is terrorism!

opkenkere! :P

Forum » General Section » General Discussion » Discussion: do you think it's okay to build a mosque (to build a mosque close to the remains of the WTC New york.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz