Tuesday, 2024-04-23, 1:44 PM Main | OH NOES! FATAL1TY IS (NOT?) CHEATING!! - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » General Section » Problems » OH NOES! FATAL1TY IS (NOT?) CHEATING!! (Wrong Section?)
OH NOES! FATAL1TY IS (NOT?) CHEATING!!
Fatal1tyDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 0:28 AM | Message # 1
Major general
Group: Friends
Hello Guys,

This thread is a tricky one but I'll explain as good as I only can. Tonight i found some shit about me in "Admin Section" (Admin Section is made for Admins only and only High Members & Admins
can see it). I LOL'd in 10 mins before i could even move myself. Now I'm writing this messenge. Scout actually made a thread about me and I'll quote exacly what he wrote.

Quote (Scout)
So Adminstaff,
thats not an easy topic but I've heard form many peoples that they think Fatal1ty is hacking.
His aiming shows that and BTW TB , too.
There will be an demo posted from Blackhole? I think.

Primal, Blackhole, Sky and me talked in TS about it and it really looks like hacking.
Moreover I heard that Spy warned him before on our ETPro Server, that he shoult put off his shit!

Fatal1ty, please stay on the truth, because we will loose players if you play like god.

Thats EXACLY WHAT HE WROTE ITS COPIED. Now my version of it:

Quote (Fatal1ty vs EVERYONE)
So Adminstaff All Players,
thats not an easy topic but I've heard form many peoples noobs that they think know Fatal1ty is hacking owning so hard so he need to be banned!
His aiming shows that is amazing and BTW TB Rating , too.
There will be an demo(I CANT WAIT POST IT NOW!) posted from Blackhole A$$hole (biggest ever), I think.

Primal (now You know why I do think You are LOW), Blackhole A$$hole, Sky and me talked in TS about it and it really looks like hacking amazing skills!
Moreover I heard that Spy warned him before on our ETPro Server, that he shoult put off his shit! stop playning like a Pro becouse everyone will cry to death and leave the server.

Fatal1ty, please stay on the truth stop owning asses so hard, because we will loose players if you play like god.

Ok I rlly wanted to share that with everyone. I couldnt hold myself and please do not delate that becouse I didnt lie or anything.

NOW I WANT ALL PLAYERS THAT THINKS (STINKS) I DO CHEAT TROLL ME HERE AS HARD AS YOU ONLY CAN BUT BELIVE ME, YOU WILL JUST MAKE FOOL OF YOURSELF! OF COURSE IM GOING TO REPLY ON ALL QUESTIONS/REPLYS SO WHOS FIRST? ITS NOT FIRST TIME I GOT SHIT ON ME (BEFORE I JOINED THERE WAS A TOPIC ABOUT THAT TO). ASK WHATEVER YOU WANT AND LETS MAKE THIS SHIT CLEAR FOR ONCE AND FOR EVER!

Some short info about myself:

-Playing all new FPS (with more) games (got a nice machine for that)

-Playing ET around 5 years now. PIMP was my first clan (I think it was 3 or 4 years ago I've joined for first time Orginal PIMP STYLE was in then <3.
Now known as EXPL0S3~ WTF and Im sure You will Post a msg that he cheats to in a short time. Some Players on server already said it INC BLACKHOLE(ehmmm.. without questions).

-I were Co-Leader of PIMP (if I were Co Leader of PIMP why i left thats why u think or got I kicked? Check NEXT point).

-I left PIMP becouse it was to boring. .$k@ toke me in without problems I was one of best non-whorer raters in whole ET (I'm still?).
My overall rating on SL was 22.12 (max were than 23). Now I'll probably get 26-27 on Trackbase.

-I was in .$k@ tills it Died

-I left and rejoined PIMPs a few times but does this mean I'm a cheater?

JUST ASK!

BTW: IF YOU GUYS WOULD MORE LIKE ME TO LEAVE JUST WRITE IT HERE! IT DONT MAKES A BIG PROBLEM FOR ME SINCE I CAN ALWAYS GO TO PRO*, .$K@ OR ANY ANOTHER SKILLED CLAN, WHICH WILL RESPECT ME MORE OR AT ATLEST WONT CALL ME A CHEATER.

Motherboard: Asus P6X58D Premium USB 3.0 sATA III | CPU: Intel Core I7 950 @3.07 Ghz | Cooler: Corsair H70 Liquid Cooler | RAM: Corsair Dominator 6 GB DDR3 1600Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 460 SLI SOC | PSU: Chieftec 1,2 kW

BladeWarrioRDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 9:59 AM | Message # 2
.: Biggest Wanker Ever :.
Group: *PIMP*Co-Leader
i lol'ed when i saw this ..

fatal has never ever ever cheated on this server ..

he is just a very skilled player .. probs the best i have ever seen ..

if fatal hacks then i hack also with every1 single one possible .. aimbot, wh, u name it .. i got them

i mean come on guys .. if ur gonna cry about getting owned all the time then just fucking leave ..

fatal doesn't hack .. DEAL WITH IT ..

ur just a 2 year old cry baby that hates being owned ..

scout no offense but everytime u get owned u accuse of haking ..

stop crying and just play the game

i play much faster FPS games and i think i have gotten better on et .. does that make me a haker ?

no it just means i got more skills then before

@fatal of topic but idc lol

u got some fail typing up there ..

u dont spell 'toke' like that .. its 'took' but its not realy a word and u have to use the word 'taken'

i may be dislecsik but u am english wink

Message edited by BladeWarrioR - Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 10:08 AM

FerkeLDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 10:59 AM | Message # 3
Private
aah, your .$k@Fatal1ty? remember you. I was in Hard&, aC., .God| good rating clans too. till i stopped et (played 4-5 years activ). Started ET now again. Have still not my old skill back.

I wanna bet no one of our Clans is in the Top 100 of best players

That will change soon.

And of course Fata isnt a cheater!

I was also called cheater by manni and spy some weeks ago. Thats annoying.

(sorry, my english sucks tongue )

Ferkel

Pietlut1Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:05 AM | Message # 4
Major general
Obviously a cheater.

FerkeLDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:06 AM | Message # 5
Private
Obviously a cheater.

Fail.

Message edited by FerkeL - Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:07 AM

Expl0s3Date: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:22 AM | Message # 6
Private
Group: Registered Members
I lol'd...

zaerDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:26 AM | Message # 7
Wants N1pl his babies!!!
Just because he plays more than you doesn't mean he cheats :P
Just means he plays more...

Bit if a pointless thread though. Even I've been accused of cheating by blackhole and I'm poop these days smile

---- bit of a tip for you here though

Don't act like a massive dick just because you're better at a game than some people. I'd much rather have a humble, nice shit member than the best player of ET who's a complete twat and makes threads like this. I always saw this as a community more than a clan; we care more about the people than the skills. Think it might be the wrong place for you if you really believe what you posted above eh? :>

HM!

OmiDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:33 AM | Message # 8
Sergeant
Group: |WZ| Member
no hax , srsly

<3

-Cl1xzDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:39 AM | Message # 9
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
Quote (Pietlut1)
Obviously a cheater.

Scared he is reaching your 23.84 rating arent u wink tongue

ScoutDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:40 AM | Message # 10
..: Trusted Friend :..
Lol why everyone is now picking on me? I mean I only made the thread?!

And that...

Quote (BladeWarrioR)
ur just a 2 year old cry baby that hates being owned ..

scout no offense but everytime u get owned u accuse of haking ..

...lol I never cryed if someone kills me, did u close ur eyes?
I have no problem if I stand in a corner, while im helping someone, and get killed.

I just said what some others are thinking and wich I can agree with. Am I now a fucking noob or what?
I think I didt more than you for that Clan here, wtf....

greetz

Scout

I Clear The Way

Fatal1tyDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 11:53 AM | Message # 11
Major general
Quote (FerkeL)
.$k@Fatal1ty

Yupp, I'm .$k@Fatal1ty~. I was in when Setubal (aka Beautifull) was playning and i think thats around a half year or so since I joined in there.

Quote (FerkeL)
I was in Hard&

EVEN leader of Hard& replied on this topic idk if You can see him... Expl0s3 lolz.

Quote (Scout)
Lol why everyone is now picking on me? I mean I only made the thread?!

I've no idea why they are pickin on You. I didnt wrote ANYTHING about that you think to I do cheat so please do not blame me.

Motherboard: Asus P6X58D Premium USB 3.0 sATA III | CPU: Intel Core I7 950 @3.07 Ghz | Cooler: Corsair H70 Liquid Cooler | RAM: Corsair Dominator 6 GB DDR3 1600Mhz | GPU: 2x EVGA GTX 460 SLI SOC | PSU: Chieftec 1,2 kW

FerkeLDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 12:01 PM | Message # 12
Private
EVEN leader of Hard& replied on this topic idk if You can see him... Expl0s3 lolz.

dont remember the name from the leader tongue

but good to know its explose smile

Fatal1tyDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 12:03 PM | Message # 13
Major general
Quote (zaer)
Don't act like a massive dick just because you're better at a game than some people. I'd much rather have a humble, nice shit member than the best player of ET who's a complete twat and makes threads like this. I always saw this as a community more than a clan; we care more about the people than the skills. Think it might be the wrong place for you if you really believe what you posted above eh? :>

Can You say something more about that? I do not rlly understand what do You mean by saying this.

BladeWarrioRDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 12:12 PM | Message # 14
.: Biggest Wanker Ever :.
Group: *PIMP*Co-Leader
i wasn't piking on u ..

i could of sed dutchy and he wuld agree ..

then again any1 owns dutchy .. he might as well just stand there and let u kill him hes that easy ... 2 - 0 biggrin

everybody moans when they get owned .. i do, dutchy does everytime he dies, everybody moans when they get owned ..

theres not one person herre that can say they dont cry when they get owned ..

all i was saying scout was that most times when u get owned .. u throw a bitch fit, cry hes haking , then leave ..

idk if anybody sees this but i see it a few times now ..

anyway enough going off the subject .. lets talk about this ..

fatal does not hack and thats final ..

so leave him alone .. dont cry .. and those think he does hack stfu ..

peace

Message edited by BladeWarrioR - Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 12:14 PM

ScoutDate: Wednesday, 2011-03-02, 12:20 PM | Message # 15
..: Trusted Friend :..
Quote (BladeWarrioR)
all i was saying scout was that most times when u get owned .. u throw a bitch fit, cry hes haking , then leave ..

When I said that fata is a hacker?
Fata got an own bind called !fata that shows:
******.Fatality put your fucking multihacks off. or sth like that...

greetz

Scout

I Clear The Way

Forum » General Section » Problems » OH NOES! FATAL1TY IS (NOT?) CHEATING!! (Wrong Section?)
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz