Saturday, 2024-04-20, 4:08 AM Main | Earn money on internet! - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » General Section » General Discussion » Earn money on internet! (Wanna donate to clan?Have some own cash?)
Earn money on internet!
trf-husaDate: Saturday, 2010-05-29, 11:32 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Registered Members
Hey guys!

My name is Anes,nick name =F|A=Husa. Some of you guys already know me i was co-leader in pimp clan long time ago.So why i am here, i am here to introduce you a way of online earning. You register on 2 sites and get money from them just by clicking adversements (they appear every 24 hours). For each click on adversement you get 0.01$, at start it really aint much but with time when you get your first paymean it gets pretty interesting and cool. So what you need?All you need is 2-3 minutes of free time daily (you definitely have that much time) and alertpay account or paypal (no,no and no, you don't need credit/debit card for paypal account). So first get for e.g. paypal account, and then register here http://www.neobux.com/?rh=4875736141636162. When you register here, click on 4 adversements which are in upper corner (you should see that "View Adversments 4"). So click on these adversements, all one by one. Do not open all 3 or 4 at once! Because you need to wait around 10 second on each adversement untill it loads to end and credits cash to your account.

Second site is www.gagabux.com , same as neobux but the better thing here is that you have 15 adversements per day and not 4 as on neobux. So register there (in refferal section put nick : HusaAcab ).
After you've registered on site go to "Surf Ads" and click on adversements, same rule all one by one. It will take like 2 minutes to click on all. So that's basically it, you can invest money in both sites by buying refferals and golden,silver and all kinds of status to double or triple your income.To prove you that these sites do cashout take a look at my proof (screenshot)

You can cashout once you have 2$ on your main balance!
If you ever wanted to donate to clan or wanted to have some own cash on paypal / alertpay that's easy solution.

For any question ask me here, you have also on both sites forums and both forums do have non-english sections translated into some european countries langauge.

Regards from sunny Slovenia!

Click to see proof http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz105/Huza_012/Breznaslova.jpg?t=1275168534http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz105/Huza_012/Breznaslova.jpg?t=1275168534

Message edited by trf-husa - Sunday, 2010-05-30, 10:19 AM

CrystalDate: Sunday, 2010-05-30, 9:05 AM | Message # 2
Colonel general
fuck you impostor

trf-husaDate: Sunday, 2010-05-30, 10:22 AM | Message # 3
Private
Quote (Huevon)
fuck you impostor

Are you retarded or what? Impostor? Do you know what impostor mean you dumb? Before you say something make sure you're right. These sites are legit and thousands of people are using them and getting paid (including me) and i even posted screenshot as proof and you still said impostor? Well what else to say, visit doctor and he will make sure if everything is okay in your head.

Husa

JustinDate: Sunday, 2010-05-30, 3:05 PM | Message # 4
Generalissimo
Group: *PIMP*Development Team
hi husa its me trf justin

nice to see you hire...

for me this stuff no thanks :P

aka Chelios aka Biksels aka HeadHunterz.

trf-husaDate: Sunday, 2010-05-30, 4:55 PM | Message # 5
Private
Quote (Justin)
hi husa its me trf justin

nice to see you hire...

for me this stuff no thanks :P

Hey Justin!

Why not?It's totally safe, legit and not scam!

CrystalDate: Sunday, 2010-05-30, 8:56 PM | Message # 6
Colonel general
Husa sorry but I'm allergic to advertising sites at once such a thing as I see it's tempting to scoff and call him a cheater

trf-husaDate: Sunday, 2010-05-30, 10:04 PM | Message # 7
Private
Well to bad that you are alergic to these sites, you are basically alergic to money then lol. If anyone needs help with anything about it just ask me here i'll answer for sure.

Husa

Pietlut1Date: Saturday, 2010-06-19, 4:59 PM | Message # 8
Major general
Group: Friends
lol this cant be good

heavenDate: Sunday, 2010-08-01, 3:32 PM | Message # 9
Generalissimo
Group: Friends
There not just giving money away for free are they but i think i know how it works smile

The people there advertising for gets paid big amounts for how many clicks we get a penny -.- for every click ??

whats the catch... or they just want us to click so they get big money ??

Forum » General Section » General Discussion » Earn money on internet! (Wanna donate to clan?Have some own cash?)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz