Thursday, 2024-03-28, 9:14 AM Main | Julian abuse ?? - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » General Section » General Discussion » Julian abuse ??
Julian abuse ??
negat1veDate: Monday, 2011-06-13, 9:54 AM | Message # 1
Sergeant
Group: *PIMP*Member
So I've spoken with Crackhead (Uzi) yesterday and he asked me about Julian, i said that he is a new member and he told me that Julian accused him about cheating and Crack got muted. I'm put this thread here because Crackhead ask me to and i think that this is missunderstanding and i believe that Julian can explain his behavior.

-Cl1xzDate: Monday, 2011-06-13, 11:31 PM | Message # 2
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
Ok just for everyones information. I just finished reading the serverlog from the past 5days (since I havent played in those days I want to know what happend) and trust me I needed jsut 1 f*cking whole day to read it. I have read some stuff which I actually dont like and arent really nice to say against some ppl (moments where it should be serious). I will say this to the ppl in person, no need for others to know it (dont worry, nothing extremly or smthng).

Back to the serverlog. While seeing this topic I also did a search for all !mute and AeroXx (Julian) in the log and as I already thought nothing to be found about AeroXx muting Crackhead. What even surprised me more is that Julian was talking normal to Crackhead and (I quote): "Hey crack", "you still do remember Torrez", "lol crack xD", "Crackhead", Crack" and "Crack". This is all I saw in the log and nothing wrong. So Crackhead told negat1ve smthng really impossible in my eyes. I would give all doubters the serverlog (115MB and only good to read in notepad) and would say have fun smile but if I dont find it, nobody will. I know I was nolifing today..

spyDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-14, 12:49 PM | Message # 3
.: Clan Owner :.
Group: *PIMP*Leader
Okey dutchy and btw, i will decrease the server log; 115 MB is to biq and will slow the server

-Cl1xzDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-14, 6:14 PM | Message # 4
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
indeed it is too big. only able to open in notepad otherwise it will crash.

JulianDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-14, 8:02 PM | Message # 5
Sergeant
Group: Friends
wtf... lier i was inactive last 3 days..... maiby it was a faker..

WTF i didn't played last days.... stop lieng... if u got a screen then SHOW IT!! stop talking bullshits...

Added (2011-06-14, 8:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
and btw yea i played with crack but i didnt said to him cheater.. this *PIMP*bummen accused crack about cheating but btw i didnt said nothing cause crack play sux.....

SO NEXT TIME SHOW A PROOF AND STOP LIENG! I HAD A SHIT GIRL WITH THIS LIL BITCHES GIRLS... and now u come here and tell lies about me

FUCK OFF NAAB SHOW ME THE PROOF !? DONT U GOT !? THEN FUCK YOU AND STOP PISSING MY NERVS!

BladeWarrioRDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-14, 8:27 PM | Message # 6
.: Biggest Wanker Ever :.
Group: *PIMP*Co-Leader
less of the language julian ..

doesnt prove anything ..

swearing about it not going to solve any thing

RemedicaDate: Tuesday, 2011-06-14, 11:05 PM | Message # 7
Sergeant
Group: Friends
Why to get that pissed off after you have been proved unguilty cool

Forum » General Section » General Discussion » Julian abuse ??
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz