Thursday, 2024-03-28, 7:16 PM Main | Dutchy abuse - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » *PIMP*Servers Section » Admin Abuse » Dutchy abuse
Dutchy abuse
superhiroDate: Monday, 2011-05-30, 10:07 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Registered Members
I have been kicked twice today by Dutchy. Both time he has accused me of WJ. Both time in Supply Pro.

He was proven wrong by other members reagrding WJ in another map and yet still conintues to kick me (without warning aswell). He also accused me of panzering at spawn.

He has also told me to FO from the server.

Message edited by superhiro - Monday, 2011-05-30, 10:08 PM

Manni_LudolfDate: Monday, 2011-05-30, 10:11 PM | Message # 2
its time to kill another one......
Group: Friends
he told me that he kicked you. because you are wj. Dont forget in the most maps is wj NOT ALLOWED!!! Because mostley people doing objective.

I know that you wj all the time in exc. fuel dump.

I WAS HERE!!!

BladeWarrioRDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 2:03 AM | Message # 3
.: Biggest Wanker Ever :.
Group: *PIMP*Co-Leader
no offence dude i have warned u on serveral ocations on supply about panzer spawn killingas well as walljumping ..

so im more to beleive that dutchy is right

like i said ive warned u many of times .. and dutchy does not kick without a warning

i carnt say cause i wasnt there .. but more likely to beleive dutch ..

sorry dude

-Cl1xzDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 3:26 AM | Message # 4
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
Quote (superhiro)
I have been kicked twice today by Dutchy. Both time he has accused me of WJ. Both time in Supply Pro.
He was proven wrong by other members reagrding WJ in another map and yet still conintues to kick me (without warning aswell).

False (explenation): I kicked u only once for WJ in supply pro. I said twice in general no WJ allowed at that point and (like u know better than anyone else) continued doing this. This is why I gave you a kick. 2nd time was a miscommunication, but wasnt kick by me neither the intendancy of the other to do this (due to the misscommunication, ask Oasis for confirmation).

Quote (superhiro)
He also accused me of panzering at spawn.

True (explanation): Srry to say it like this but are u retarded? We tell u over and over again no heavy sk. Panzer = heavy weapon. Dont believe me, ask google. Look helped u out abit HEAVYWEAPONS W:ET
Im even suprised u didnt got kicked before for that but ok... not my worries when im not arround. Server rules are server rules! Stick to them! (like I told u ingame)

And then to the last, most beautiful part of all:

Quote (superhiro)
He has also told me to FO from the server.

BIG FOCKING TRUE (explanation): I told u that cause u where starting arguing with me about who was supposed to be right.And u told me to FO myself aswell (after I told u). But more likely because u where disrespectfull towards a server admin and never follow the rules.
Acuse me all u want for admin abuse. Spy and manni can look back in serverlog as they like. I didnt do silent cmds and would never use them for these kind of stuff.

Ohw btw superhiro, Im not the only one saying ur doing that kind of crap all the time. All regular players, (old)members and friends tell us. So plz stop complaining etc. I already told u that next time ignoring the server rules I will give u a ban. Not perm, but long enough so it will finally get to ur brain!

Kick me as Co-Leader and out of the clan, ban me from server I dont care. What I did to u, I would do to any other player which was doing exactly the same thing...
Goodnight dutchy has spoken!

SoIceyBoyDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 8:29 AM | Message # 5
aka Method ♥ ETbro Dutchy
Group: |WZ|Leader
@superhiro sorry but when you get kicked for wj its by me its a error communication i think dutchy tell me kick him for wj but he say next wj kick him my bad i make the error not dutchy im sorry again i never want kick a player without reason ok dont worry hiro

and this shit about dutchy sorry for you but my bro did nothing wrong he is all time right and all member and player know dutchy HATE admin abuser and he never make this its a fuckign great admin and he just clear own job !!! happy tongue

SoIceyBoyDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 8:32 AM | Message # 6
Kick me as Co-Leader and out of the clan, ban me from server I dont care. What I did to u, I would do to any other player which was doing exactly the same thing...

i think is unthinkable for manni and spy to have you out of clan bro ! ! !
<3

superhiroDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 9:22 PM | Message # 7
Private
Group: Registered Members
Lol hes banned me today.

Him and his buddy LiquidIce were calling me supernoob and fag all the time.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/594/20785402.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/848/shot0004x.jpg/

lol

loll

Also quick look at server log will also prove it. Cos I know you guys not gona believe me.

EDIT: Lol hes unbanned me

Message edited by superhiro - Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 9:59 PM

-Cl1xzDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 10:01 PM | Message # 8
1st: i didnt call u anything.
2nd: You where trying to anoy again and i just wanted awnser. To clear it up. So plz stop asuming bullcrap.
3rd: U made a screen of that, but not that u where unmuted 20sec later. Just wanted u to shut up while i was talking to my members.
4th: I banned u cause u just couldnt stop and eventually u said: "I really think ur a nazi Dutchy". No srry dude, that goes to far. I even unbanned u 3mins after ban, why? cause a kick last 6mins and a ban like that can be returned immediatly. Right now I even think by myself why did I actually unban u...
5th: change the quick look to good look.
6th: if u upload a img make sure they work. Here they go again:
Ban
Mute

@ this line:
Quote (superhiro)
Him and his buddy LiquidIce were calling me supernoob and fag all the time.

Like I said i didnt call u anything, but supernoob is nothing but correct. And the fag idk and idc...

EDIT on ur "EDIT" (dont even know why):
The unban was everything but due to ur post on forum! Ask Legadema. He was with me in server.

EDIT my EDIT on ur "EDIT" (dont even know why):
Ohwohwohw!!!! Remember, the part for what I warned you yesterday?? Huh?? The HEAVYSPAWNKILL, that its NOT allowed??!??!
You dont care about server rules and did it again today!! Dunno what u got up there but aint working correctly in my opinion.
Or it does work and u just like ignoring rules... Well I had it and next time ban is perm ban.

legademaDate: Tuesday, 2011-05-31, 11:07 PM | Message # 9
Major general
Shiro on both pictures u post dutchy's reaction but not what u said before that
rofl on that :>

dutchy is just an admin abuser that loves to pick on little boogers like u :>
greetz lega,,

SoIceyBoyDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-01, 0:37 AM | Message # 10
lol agree with lega. And superhiro, just shutup serious im sure its IMPOSSIBLE dutchy kick ban or mute a player whitout reason if he mutes you its cuz you say smthing wrong, if he kicks you its for a good reason and if he BANS you its cuz you just fucked up bigtime! so i know what he says if your kick a player when he rejoin the game which didnt change and continues with lack of respect, attitude etc. i know banning a player for 1 day is more bad than 6 minute and like duthcy says

I will give u a ban. Not perm, but long enough so it will finally get to ur brain

so play whit fun in server and respect rule and its sure you never get kicked in server if you FOLLOW the rule

btw if i see a member admi nabuse i reduce lvl and thats the same thing for dutchy and for all admin in team for the moment

dutchy for life !! wink smile tongue

NeO1Date: Wednesday, 2011-06-01, 6:47 AM | Message # 11
Major general
100 percent agree with Dutchy wink
@superhiro, it can not be that you make every one vote for next map,and over wall jump in fuel dump/supply depot !!!!
so are the maps have not invented.
and if no admin is present takes a map 10 minutes or shorter.It's no fun when others play fair and you do not angry
and u know the rules ! and the decision is fair compared to other players

Dutchy for Präsident !!!!!! happy wink

spyDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 0:02 AM | Message # 12
.: Clan Owner :.
Group: *PIMP*Leader
thats why i dont like dj .................. :'(

-Cl1xzDate: Thursday, 2011-06-02, 0:15 AM | Message # 13
soo topic locked... I dont see the point of keeping it open for now (looking at all reactions)
I think I speak for all (except lega) when I say: Dutchy doesnt do stuff without a reason! He aint an abuser..

Feel free to open new topic when you asume I am doing it again, but this is pointless when the asumer cant come up with
facts which are related to abuse and not related to being a server admin. And if I did I would have never been Co-Leader...

/locked

Forum » *PIMP*Servers Section » Admin Abuse » Dutchy abuse
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz