Saturday, 2024-04-20, 10:01 AM Main | Idea's for server - Page 3 - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » General Section » Idea's » Idea's for server (any idea's for server?)
Idea's for server
BladeWarrioRDate: Sunday, 2011-06-12, 11:57 AM | Message # 31
.: Biggest Wanker Ever :.
Group: *PIMP*Co-Leader
no unlimited ammo ..

that would just be stupid

JulianDate: Sunday, 2011-06-12, 12:09 PM | Message # 32
Sergeant
Group: Friends
purefrag plz biggrin
and element map

BladeWarrioRDate: Sunday, 2011-06-12, 9:47 PM | Message # 33
f2 for pure frag ..

id rather play venice and that sh1t ..

never herd of element map ?

-Cl1xzDate: Wednesday, 2011-06-22, 10:55 AM | Message # 34
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
Add these maps! In this order (but not all at the same time).

1. NightClub We seriously need a party up in here!!!
2. Frozen

B3sTDate: Wednesday, 2011-07-13, 7:39 PM | Message # 35
Sergeant
Group: *PIMP*Try-Out
Hey what do you say about ....amm....fast fire at weapons smile its a good ideea? wink cool

XsharkDate: Thursday, 2011-07-14, 8:51 AM | Message # 36
Lieutenant
Group: *PIMP*Member
we need something like ppl playing every time :S in wz and pimp u have 50players?! 30?! i go 2 times per day and allways see same 2 or 3 guys playing if is impossible our member player 30min per day bring noobs to server without donwloads and basisc settings they came fast....
is my opinion (because i only need players to enjoin i dont matter about fast/slow fire maps or skins)
GO PLAY GUYS I M WAITING ALL THERE
213.108.31.64:27040 cam'on
wink

*PIMP*Shark_pt

SoIceyBoyDate: Saturday, 2011-07-16, 6:37 AM | Message # 37
aka Method ♥ ETbro Dutchy
Group: |WZ|Leader
one thign funny my ancient leader in ssss server he have changed all plant in oasis map for a weed plant ... its funny as hell LOL biggrin and f1 supergold rush and sound packis a great idea smile or funyn command like crazy gravity or idk lol but thats not very important XD

Can-LucaDate: Friday, 2011-08-05, 5:46 PM | Message # 38
Private
Group: *PIMP*Member
New Sounds smile
And funny things :P

<=TM=>LuCa*PIMP*

D4rkiEDate: Monday, 2011-08-22, 1:10 PM | Message # 39
Private
Maybe advertice some more somewhere, remove some useless downloads on the server because many players cant download as fast as we can so the quit connecting to the server.
Try to get as much players from one country like the netherlands germany or whatever country because when people find a clan where they can speak their own lauguage they might stick arround.

Also it might be a good idea to get fast shooting weapons because more servers use it and people like it allot because they can kill faster.

I also vote f2 for other sounds people like the standard sounds of et and a sound pack is like 30mb to download and ingame you cant consentrate on your kills because people use the sounds each time.

legademaDate: Monday, 2011-08-22, 4:34 PM | Message # 40
Major general
* Put off cheatprotection.... might sound stupid though... if cheatprotection is off more players connect yeah and also cheaters i know....but should'nt we as admins be the
cheatprotection of the server?

* Also ive seen on a server that if u get a certain ammount of xp u can apply for the clan... I find this a good idea since people would actually play on server to get the xp to
be able to join the clan... and if people play on server well it has more chance to get succesfull (though in these times its hard for that)

* And as darkie says fast shooting is way more fun then slow shooting + the dumb download maps are stupid, nobody downloads maps for an empty server... would u ?
I mean just get players in first then u might consider putting in download stuff...

* The idea of advertising is ok though we allready do that we have it on this site and on the trackbase page ...
but dont spam the ip on another server.. u might get ban + it can work the otherway arround... ive seen it happen on another game

My opinion greetz lega

BladeWarrioRDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-23, 6:19 PM | Message # 41
Quote (legadema)
* Put off cheatprotection.... might sound stupid though... if cheatprotection is off more players connect yeah and also cheaters i know....but should'nt we as admins be the
cheatprotection of the server?

agree .. ive always seen the server get more players with pb off .. alot of ppl still have problems with it .. and yes we should be the protecters of the server .. we can do this by specing them and making a demo instead of relying on pb ..

Quote (legadema)
* Also ive seen on a server that if u get a certain ammount of xp u can apply for the clan... I find this a good idea since people would actually play on server to get the xp to
be able to join the clan... and if people play on server well it has more chance to get succesfull (though in these times its hard for that)

disagree .. this means that anybody can join as soon as they get to the xp limit .. i dont want childish noobs on the server that would more than likley abuse there admin rights ..

Quote (legadema)
* And as darkie says fast shooting is way more fun then slow

strongly agree .. i have had way more fun of the server with fast shooting than slow ..

Quote (legadema)
the dumb download maps are stupid, nobody downloads maps for an empty server

agree and disagree .. agree cause nobody likes to spend time waiting dloading maps .. they will just leave and go else where .. disagree cause i got bored playing the same old boring shit maps and would like to play different maps from time to time ..

Quote (legadema)
* The idea of advertising is ok though we allready do that we have it on this site and on the trackbase page ...

disagree .. we dont need to advertise when where on tb .. most players these days join through that

i think that we need to remove dual weapons .. i think thats just totaly stupid .. u didnt see them having multi weapons in the war .. was a mp40/thompson and a pistol .. same with nade launchers, shotguns and other weapons

sp im not sure about .. i mean i have one but i think its 25mb .. more pointless dloading .. pluss alot of ppl would spam which i dont tolerate ..

also we need a new lvls list .. y in the hell do we need 35 different levels .. ok we have 2 clans on here .. but some lvls are stupid like lvl 5 playyers can do launch putteam .. thats stupid .. only us should be able to do this .. not non-clan members .. also the first 6 ot 7 levels are the same just maybe 1 or 2 more power is given .. no non members should get this .. they should only get listplayers .. maybe spec999 but definatly not mute/kick/launch/putteam .. that should only be for *PIMP* and WZ members ..

what do you guys think

kind reagrds

BlAdE

-Cl1xzDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-23, 8:13 PM | Message # 42
.: AdminAbuser :.
Group: Not Welcome User
Quote (legadema)
* Put off cheatprotection.... might sound stupid though... if cheatprotection is off more players connect yeah and also cheaters i know....but should'nt we as admins be the cheatprotection of the server?

Lega do this CLICK!!! first with pb on. Remember BEGINNERSSERVER from Be|Romi ?? He got animo by this one and server running good during days now!!
Just do it, more change of luck by posting there than rating on wood or whatever and let ppl see ur tag..

@Daniel Radcliffe <# wink ,
Care about having dual weapons, never saw a soldier have flamer and mp switching all the time either :p. This game is based on fake, you know which game u should play to have real combat wink

---
---

BTW# isnt it time to think of a merge of clans by now? it is seriously dying over here.
By merging u have to switch some status but think that it would be best for the clan. And then u can finish with 13 levels.

@Dan, that amount of levels is made with a purpose by me xD Due to special rights, spy and manni know all about it.

@Lega, doe nieuwe layout. Deze oogt nu ook wel beetje gay xD (ik weet wat je wil zeggen :p)

Message edited by -Cl1xz - Tuesday, 2011-08-23, 8:19 PM

D4rkiEDate: Tuesday, 2011-08-23, 11:10 PM | Message # 43
Private
I agree with the xp rule but when they should give a player that actually becomes a member some admin right where you cant do much just like mute/unmute warn and maybe kick without a timelimit.
And when they are doing the job good they should get promoted.

I also spotted a cheater allready i recorded him and kicked him because i cannot ban i also got his PBguid tough.
So it might be handy to also be able to ban in the future when the cheatprotection is of.

I made a list of possible levels:

Level 0 Newbie: No rights.
Level 1 Clan friend: spec999/finger/whois/chicken/crybaby
Level 2 WZClan-Tryout: Mute/unmute/warn/spec999/finger/whois/crybaby/chicken
Level 3 WZClan-Member: Mute/unmute/warn/spec999/finger/whois/crybaby/chicken/kick
Level 4 PIMPclan-tryout: Mute/unmute/warn/spec999/finger/whois/crybaby/chicken
Level 5 PIMPclan-member: Mute/unmute/warn/spec999/finger/whois/crybaby/chicken/kick/nextmap/putteam.
Level 6 PIMPClan Trusted member: Mute/unmute/warn/spec999/finger/whois/crybaby/chicken/kick/nextmap/putteam/ban/unban/banlist/baninfo.
Level 7 PIMPclan Co-Leader: all the rights.
Level 8 PIMPclan Leader: All the rights.

Just made a simple list I dont really know what kind of titles there are in pimp so i made it like this to bring up ideas
Also the tryouts should been given some rights to see if they will abuse or something so mute and shit isnt that harmless so it should be there i guess.

Greetz d4rkie.

D4rkiEDate: Wednesday, 2011-08-24, 12:42 PM | Message # 44
Private
Maybe its also a good idea to find some clans that are actually active and have much members and combine them with pimp?

spyDate: Thursday, 2011-08-25, 3:25 PM | Message # 45
.: Clan Owner :.
Group: *PIMP*Leader
Quote (D4rkiE)
Maybe its also a good idea to find some clans that are actually active and have much members and combine them with pimp?

That is a great idea. If you know a clan just tell me !

BTW i hate fast shooting but if everybody liks it .................................. :'(

Forum » General Section » Idea's » Idea's for server (any idea's for server?)
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz