Wednesday, 2024-04-24, 11:53 AM Main | wz die but .... - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, SoIceyBoy  
Forum » |WZ|Clan Section » General Discussion » wz die but .... (!)
wz die but ....
SoIceyBoyDate: Friday, 2011-09-09, 9:02 PM | Message # 1
aka Method ♥ ETbro Dutchy
Group: |WZ|Leader
hey all wz member i serious talk whit spy about the tm coop and the wz and spy and me conclude this .... wz die for join pmip .... its better for pimp and for wz

you know pimp want coop whit tm clan http://et.trackbase.net/index.php?mod=serverinfo&idx=23322 and if pimp coop no choice wz coop too so for interessed you can join pimp or leave wz your choice but dont worry if your a co leader like joey caramba you dont start at trial member you will have senior pimp admin whit ban command ok so i explain the situation wz enter in pimp and pimp coop whit tm in the same server its sure its a good idea for the activity in server and i want all wz member follow this idea plz its yoru choice but now wz dead and if you want stay a member in a clan you can join pimp jsut ask spy or me and np and no apply for all member if you want join pmip wz join pimp i repeat you dont need apply just warn me or spy to know wink dont worry about your level me i lsot wz leader palce but i dotn care if its for the community so all dotn worry come in the same server then all member and have fun wink

Forum » |WZ|Clan Section » General Discussion » wz die but .... (!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz