Thursday, 2024-05-02, 0:50 AM Main | Probs with jaymod .. - Page 3 - Forum | My profile | Registration | Log out | Login Logged in as Guest | Group "Guests"Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Forum moderator: spy, Manni_Ludolf, BladeWarrioR  
Forum » General Section » Problems » Probs with jaymod ..
Probs with jaymod ..
heavenDate: Wednesday, 2009-12-23, 12:20 PM | Message # 31
Generalissimo
Group: Friends
Quote (boecke25)
Nice 1 Heaven.

LOL

svenneDate: Thursday, 2009-12-24, 6:23 PM | Message # 32
Site Development
Quote (heaven)
-.- read what it says here is a full description for RETARDS
click internet browser.
google.com or as you use google.nl
Server disconnect for unknown reason.
click the url that seems most correct
read instructions
DO EXACTLY WHAT IT SAYS
then it should work

rlly lame... -.-

CripsDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 9:06 AM | Message # 33
Site & Server Development
Group: Not Welcome User
No, it aint lame, first he doesn't need our help but his shiting around here, then his even too lazy to go at google.
If I got a problem I wont post it here, I'd to google to begin, if that wont help I'll talk to ppl on Xfire that might know the problem, and then maybe here.

Like: I coudn't play ET with Vista, and google said alot crap, so I asked my friend and fixed.
Same for my brother with his anti virus.

AkA </NiFFo ~

svenneDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 10:42 AM | Message # 34
Site Development
lol still no reason to answer like that, he maybe asked here because he didnt want to fuck up more.. so he hoped someone could help him,
not everyone know how to search or do all this so an answer like this is rlly stupid and childish -.-

CripsDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 11:49 AM | Message # 35
Svenne, read all his posts on this topic, if you don't find those answers retarded, then you're one yourself, no offence.

When you ask him what he changed between the time everything worked, and the time he had an error, he gives alot of crap, I told him to change it back to the time everything worked, and he answers like his from another planet.(his planet begins with R)

AkA </NiFFo ~

MatuDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 11:58 AM | Message # 36
Lieutenant general
Quote (svenne)
lol still no reason to answer like that, he maybe asked here because he didnt want to fuck up more.. so he hoped someone could help him,
not everyone know how to search or do all this so an answer like this is rlly stupid and childish -.-

ur right ..

*PIMP*Co0kie

svenneDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:22 PM | Message # 37
Site Development
Quote (boecke25)
venne, read all his posts on this topic, if you don't find those answers retarded, then you're one yourself, no offence.
When you ask him what he changed between the time everything worked, and the time he had an error, he gives alot of crap, I told him to change it back to the time everything worked, and he answers like his from another planet.(his planet begins with R)

i've read everything else i wouldnt posted anything.. it is possible he dont know what he did so how can he answer things? if he knew what he did wrong i guess there wouldnt be a problem.. and he wouldnt needed to post here so.. anyway no offence either but this topic is for people who dont know why they got problem and to solve the problem(not everyone is a smartass... or know how to fix things) so i still think it was a lame & childish answer.. making fun of people because they dont what to do.. this topic wouldnt exist if they all knew how to fix things -.-

CripsDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:50 PM | Message # 38
OK imagine you install a new anti virus like he did, and u suddenly can't connect anymore.
He first said it was jaymod servers, so I said delete jaymod folder and reconnect(which that was even VERY hard for him to understand).

Then he said it's all server with PB, I said update PB(don't even know what he answered on that).

Then I said; undo all things U've changed between the last time it worked and the first time it didn't, he first said nothing, then he said anti virus and something else, he didn't want to listen, cuz I said put anti virus off.

If he doesn't wich us to help him go google.com. Have a nice Xmas day and a happy new year start.

AkA </NiFFo ~

svenneDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 1:58 PM | Message # 39
Site Development
u got point he dont understand what ur talking about and u try to help him, but laughing with it and answering like heaven is rlly lame...
and solving problem via forum aint that good either, xfire much better but u gotta have time for that and patient so u can talk about it and follow things what he do..
it good u try to help and heaven to but i just thought the answer and laughing was to lame.. thats my opinion

Merry Xmass to you too:p happy new year is too early xD

CripsDate: Friday, 2009-12-25, 2:37 PM | Message # 40
And yes, im 24/7 Xfire, don't see any problem.
He needs to move his ass to like I said, he doesn't want to do many effort tbh.

Anyways locked, Off topic 100%

AkA </NiFFo ~

Forum » General Section » Problems » Probs with jaymod ..
  • Page 3 of 3
  • «
Search:

*PIMP*Clan copyright © 2024Free website builderuCoz